Sabre Red App Centre
Go To Content
Red App Directory
Become a Sabre Red App Certified Provider
Red App Proposal
Fill out this form using English
Purchase Contact Information
Provide contact information for your Purchase Contact account. This user will receive messages from agency buyers interested in purchasing your Red App(s). If you already have Sabre account, please
and come back to this page.
Include country code, if applicable.
Antigua & Barbuda
Bosnia & Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
British Virgin Islands
Central African Republic
Ceuta & Melilla
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo - Brazzaville
Congo - Kinshasa
French Southern Territories
Hong Kong SAR China
Isle of Man
Macau SAR China
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
São Tomé & Príncipe
South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
St. Kitts & Nevis
St. Pierre & Miquelon
St. Vincent & Grenadines
Svalbard & Jan Mayen
Trinidad & Tobago
Tristan da Cunha
Turks & Caicos Islands
U.S. Outlying Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
United Arab Emirates
Wallis & Futuna
Tell Us About Your Company
Company Description in the MarketCentre
Provide marketing text describing your company that we can publish to the Red App Centre along with your future Red Apps. This description will be made public to all site visitors after your first Red App is certified and published.
Provide a brief description of your company. What do you specialize in? What makes your business unique?
Purchase Contact account will be created as Red App Centre Developer. You can also add up to twenty additional developers with specified roles.
User Has Sabre Account
Include country code, if applicable.
Has Technical Developer Role
Has Marketing Developer Role
At least one role must be selected.
Red App Proposal
Your application accessibility
Choose your application access option
Public Red Apps appear in the Market Centre to shoppers. Private apps do not appear in the Market Centre and are available to your agency's internal users only.
Red App Insurance Requirements
Do you acknowledge our Insurance General Requirements?
Please read Red App's
General Insurance Requirements
Red App Details
Red App Name
This name cannot be changed after this form is submitted.
Red App Description
Describe the functionality and the target market for your Red App.
Please advise what category your app fits into:
Agency Processing Automation
Complimentary to agency services
Please upload a flow diagram of how an agency would use your app
You can upload a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file of 10 MB or less.
Will your app interact with end traveler in any way?
Please explain how:
Will this involve accounting or back-office data?
Please explain how:
Will your Red App provide/execute any PNR documentation?
Please explain how:
Countries active in/customers you have today? Any future markets?
Is there a one-time monetary charge for customers who order your Red App?
One-time monetary charge such as: a fixed fee, purchase price per PCC or per user.
Are there recurring revenue possibilities?
Recurring revenue like: per transaction, per month, or per year.
Please provide approximate annual bookings, transaction volumes, and average price
NOTE: if the way you monetize your Red App changes with any patches you submit for your Red App, you must advise Sabre.
Do you connect to any GDS today?
Please specify which one:
Do you have an in-house developer are you outsourcing development work?
Outsourcing development work
Select the technologies you will be using to build your Red App:
Web Technologies (HTML/JS)
Select the services with which your Red App will communicate:
Sabre Services (Host, Web-Services)
How will your Red App data be protected at rest and in motion?
Will your Red App process, transmit, or store credit card, debit card, or any other financial information?
All Red Apps must be compliant with
PCI Data Security Standards
Please select all PCI data that Red App processes, stores, or transmits
Primary Account Number (PAN)
Service Code o Expiration Date
Magnetic Stripe Data o CVV/CVC Data
PINs/PIN Blocks o Any Track-1 or Track-2 Data
Please describe how the PAN is rendered unreadable everywhere it is stored
Please describe strong cryptography and security protocols
Encryption algorithms and key strengths used wherever cardholder or personal\ identifying data is stored, transmitted or received over open, public networks (such as SSH, VPN, IPSEC or SSL/TLS)
What will the retention period and purging process for any stored cardholder or personal identifying data be?
Will your Red App process, transmit, or store personal information such as passport number, date of birth, address, phone, etc.?
All Red Apps must be compliant with the
Red App Security Requirements
Please select all PII data that the Red app processes, stores or transmits
Social Security Number
Driver's Licence number
Date of Birth
Address, phone number, country of National Identification, etc.
Please refer to Security Policy ITS105 Data Protection
Does the app retrieve GDS data and store locally (after the user logs off the session)?
Form of Payment
How long this data will be stored
Does the app retrieve PII from the GDS and forward to a third party network?
How is this forwarded (email, web services call to third party hosted system, other)?
What is the protocol (https/http/sftp/VPN) between the client and 3rd party?
Does the application add data not already defined collected as core GDS information?
Core data already has name, contact methods like address, email, and phone numbers, loyalty programs, passport or cross border data, traveler preferences.
Does it rely on a free text remarks field in the PNR?
Projected number of transactions to be processed (private use vs global):
INSURANCE GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Developer shall purchase and maintain in force and effect for the entire term of this Addendum remains in force, and any extensions thereof, insurance coverage of the types and with limits of not less than those set forth in Minimum Coverage Limits, with insurers having A.M. Best ratings of at least A VIII. Insurance notification to Sabre for insurance certificates, non-renewal or material changes to policies shall be sent to:
Sabre GLBL Inc.
Attn: Treasury Department
3150 Sabre Drive
Southlake, Texas 76092
Before starting work under this Addendum, Developer shall require all insurance companies issuing such policies of insurance to provide certificates of insurance to Sabre to confirm that such coverage are currently in effect. The certificates of insurance shall indicate that the insurers will endeavor to provide at least thirty (30) days advance written notice of cancellation or non-renewal to Sabre. The certificates shall also state that a waiver of subrogation in favor of Sabre has been endorsed onto Developer’s Commercial General Liability, Automobile Liability, and Workers’ Compensation/Employers’ Liability Insurance.
With respect to Commercial General Liability and Comprehensive Automobile Liability:
1. Sabre, its officers, agents and employees shall be named as additional insured;
2. A waiver of subrogation in favor of Sabre shall be endorsed onto Developer’s Commercial General Liability and Automobile Liability;
3. The insurance certificate shall indicate that the liability assumed by Developer has been specifically insured under the contractual liability section of the liability insurance policies;
4. The liability policy shall be primary without right of contribution from any insurance which is carried by Sabre.
MINIMUM COVERAGE LIMITS:
1. Commercial General Liability Insurance, including advertising and personal injury coverage, products, operational and contractual liability and broad form property damage liability coverage, shall be at least one million dollars ($1,000,000), combined single limit.
2. Umbrella Insurance coverage shall be carried for at least five million dollars ($5,000,000) per claim and annual aggregate.
3. Comprehensive Automobile Liability Insurance shall be carried covering claims arising from all owned, hired and non-owned licensed vehicles. A total combined limit of primary and/or excess coverage in the amount of $2,000,000 per occurrence, combined single limit, for bodily injury and property damage.
4. Worker’s Compensation Insurance shall be carried at least to statutory limits.
5. Employer’s Liability Insurance shall be carried to at least a total combined limit of primary and/or excess coverage in the amount of:
i. U.S. $1,000,000 Each Accident
ii. U.S. $1,000,000 Policy Limit/Disease
iii. U.S. $1,000,000 Each Employee/Disease
6. Employee Dishonesty and Corporate Fraud Insurance (for loss arising out of or related to any fraudulent or dishonest acts committed by Developer’s Employees, acting alone or in collusion with others) shall be carried for at least five million dollars ($5,000,000) per claim and annual aggregate.
7. Errors and Omissions Insurance /Professional Liability/Data Processing Insurance shall (a) cover the liability of Developer by reason of any actual or alleged error, omission, negligent act or wrongful act of Developer committed in rendering or failing to render any products or services in accordance with this Addendum; the liability shall include damage to and loss of intangible property, including data lost or incorrectly transmitted or recorded; (b) include privacy liability and media liability coverage; (c) provide limits of not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence; and (d) be maintained for a period of not less than two years after the expiration of this Addendum.
Red App Name Tips
Your Red App name should be descriptive enough for customers to figure out what the app is/does in one or two words (maximum of three). Please take into account that “Red App” always follows the name.
Company names usually work well. If there is a need to add an attribute, make sure it covers the whole scope of the capabilities offered.
The Red App name should not limit the possibilities for other players who may have similar Red App offerings.
Data at rest and in motion protection