Screenshots of the Workspace
Review how the Red App will appear in Sabre Red Workspace.
No reviews exist at this time.
July 16, 2019
• A fast card update process omitting the Supplier Confirmation when pulling the flight data into the itinerary section of the application
• Custom Data Fields not being populated into the application from the PNR remarks
April 29, 2019
• ‘Premium Economy’ added to ‘Cabin’ drop down list in the Itinerary Section
• Optional OTH segment creation based on the Ancillary Services data
• ‘Extend End Charge Date’ for Ancillaries to extend the current charge date from 48 hours to the date stated
• Adoptions to the new PQ record formatting to support the Instant Purchase process
• New button ‘Add Ancillary’ built into the Ancillary Services section, enabling to add more than 4 lines of ancillaries
• The PNR assignment information is now being passed along with the update deployment process to reconciliation also in cases when the Sabre Record Locator is obtained as the result of running the application
• Sabre Web Services adoptions: TiR (Travel Itinerary Read) upgrade to GetReservation
• Corrected the update of the original deployment remark with the additional amount upon the ‘Associated Ancillary – Previous Deployment’ is being used
• Amended the layout of the calendar display at date selection
January 9, 2018
• Streamlined the Fast Card Update Process
• Improved the Fast Card Blocking Process
• New Process for Non-Air Ancillaries
• Auto End PNR
• Supplier Name
• Defects resolved impacting performance
• Fast Card Ancillaries
Sabre Travel Network
Sabre® Travel Network is a global technology company serving the world's larget industry -- travel and tourism.
Red App Regional Availability
Application provider did not set any regional constraints for this Red app.