Terms and Conditions for Sabre Virtual Payments Hotel
You acknowledge your agreement and intent to bind yourself and your employer, where the Red App is licensed or used through your employer’s credentials, by these electronic terms, the Sabre Red App Centre User Agreement (“User Agreement”) and the terms of your or your employer’s (as applicable) Sabre Customer or Subscriber Agreement (“Sabre Agreement”). Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all records relating to all transactions you enter into on this site, including notices of cancellation, policies, contracts, and applications. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you may not use the Red App. Sabre grants you a limited license to use this Red App in conjunction with the Sabre Red Workspace for the purposes described on the Sabre Red App Centre, subject to your compliance with all applicable terms and conditions. If there is a conflict of terms or conditions, the terms of the User Agreement shall apply.
You also agree to the following on behalf of yourself and your employer if party to the Sabre Agreement:
To pay the fee, if any, including any taxes owed for such purchase, for the Red App as stated on the Red App Centre in accordance with the terms of your Sabre Agreement.
To use the Red App only as consistent with its description, the terms of your Sabre Agreement and the User Agreement.
To comply with Sabre’s instructions regarding the use of this Red App.
Sabre reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Red App at any time without prior notice. You may need to obtain and use the most recent version of the Red App to maintain full functionality.
You warrant that your intended use of the Red App complies with all applicable law and is not designed or intended to harm the systems or business of Sabre or its customers.
Sabre Virtual Payments - Hotel securely automates the supplier payment and reconciliation process by deploying an on demand single use virtual card number at the point of sale. The use of virtual cards reduces expenses by automating manual intensive processes, reduces fraud, integrates with multiple banking partners and card networks, and is PCI compliant.
Sabre Virtual Payments saves approx 3 hours of reconciliation time each month. The reports and access to webpay are very functional. Sabre and users do need to educate hotel front office personnel what to expect.
Anonymous June 2, 2016
Our experience using virtual payments has been great. it's the best app out there to pay for hotel reservations without the need of using our costumers' credit cards. It's also very easy to use!!
Anonymous February 17, 2016
Weve been using VPay for a few months in our office. Its great when it works. What we are finding though is that MANY of the hotels don't know what it is that comes over their fax. They want THEIR form manually filled out and sent back w/ the virtual info, which negates the whole process. AX/Sabre needs to market the product far better so that when a VPay is received by a hotel property, they know what it is, accept it and don't shred it. The fax numbers in the GDS are often wrong, too.
Anonymous April 23, 2015
Great solution for hotels!!!!
October 22, 2019
Streamlined Process for Passive Reservations:
The app has been adjusted to support the hotel payments process for customers, that use the Tramada script for the creation of hotel passive bookings. For the reconciliation purposes, the segments’ free text includes /TMD followed by hotel property number and the new app logic ignores that value when determining the virtual card rate and currency, taking away the need of manual edits at the card creation.
June 19, 2019
• The new configuration setting “Do Not End PNR” allows multiple seg sells and modifications before the PNR gets ended
• It is now possible to proceed with several cancellations within one session
• Storing the passenger nbr along with the deployment ID under historical remarks enables the correct name number to be preselected in case of hotel segment modification
• Enabled multiple travelers’ selection and including more than one name on the payment confirmation document
• The app reads the e-mail address associated to selected traveler based on the name association under *PE field
• Resend Payment Confirmation via Email
• Hotel rate fare amount read from the segment details instead of the itinerary segment, to include additional taxes and surcharges in total card amount when applicable
• Enhanced name field capture for passengers with more than one first and / or last name
• Allow closing the PNR in case the special character is present in the received from field
March 25, 2019
• An empty remark (5T‡) causing the application to fail
• The preferred customer indicator (CC/PC) in the Passenger Name Record (PNR), bringing up the error response: fatal error
• A historical remark including free text 5H-CONFERMA- or 5H-SVPHOTEL-, e.g. 46.H‡ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU SEE 5H-CONFERMA-ABC123, breaking the logic of retrieving the Customer Account Code to trigger the virtual card deployment process
March 5, 2019
-Fix for PNR read logic
June 15, 2018
Patch so fix an issue affecting SRW users using Java 8 update 162
February 24, 2015
Works with profiles
Sabre Travel Network
Sabre® Travel Network is a global technology company serving the world's larget industry -- travel and tourism.
Red App Regional Availability
Application provider did not set any regional constraints for this Red app.