You acknowledge your agreement and intent to bind yourself and your employer, where the Red App is licensed or used through your employer’s credentials, by these electronic terms, the Sabre Red App Centre User Agreement (“User Agreement”) and the terms of your or your employer’s (as applicable) Sabre Customer or Subscriber Agreement (“Sabre Agreement”). Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all records relating to all transactions you enter into on this site, including notices of cancellation, policies, contracts, and applications. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you may not use the Red App. Sabre grants you a limited license to use this Red App in conjunction with the Sabre Red Workspace for the purposes described on the Sabre Red App Centre, subject to your compliance with all applicable terms and conditions. If there is a conflict of terms or conditions, the terms of the User Agreement shall apply.
You also agree to the following on behalf of yourself and your employer if party to the Sabre Agreement:
To pay the fee, if any, including any taxes owed for such purchase, for the Red App as stated on the Red App Centre in accordance with the terms of your Sabre Agreement. Sabre reserves the right to change the fee for this Red App purchase at any time, but not more than once per year.Additionally, purchases made at a later date will be subject to the pricing in effect as of that purchase date. Volume discounts are only applicable to volume purchases made in the same transaction.
To use the Red App only as consistent with its description, the terms of your Sabre Agreement and the User Agreement.
To comply with Sabre’s instructions regarding the use of this Red App.
Sabre reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Red App at any time without prior notice. You may need to obtain and use the most recent version of the Red App to maintain full functionality.
You warrant that your intended use of the Red App complies with all applicable law and is not designed or intended to harm the systems or business of Sabre or its customers.
Sabre Rail: a fully graphical, keyboard-driven application free to download from the Sabre Red App Centre today. Currently available for agencies licensed/authorized by the local Rail Service Provider (SNCF, SJ, SNCB, RZD, RENFE, TheTrainline or Amtrak). The slick, easy to use application is built into your Sabre Red Workspace, so you can shop and book a full range of rail options in one place. All PNR and profile information is completely synchronized between booking systems and automatically merged back for you. With unmatched pre- and post-booking capabilities including seamless ticketing, refunds and exchanges, you will find it quicker and easier than ever before to offer your customers a rounded travel experience including multiple rail options.
September 6, 2018
Sabre Rail 22.214.171.124809051216 includes new features and functionalities:
• SNCF: Groups modification before issuing (PJTG contact information and passenger quantity)
• SNCF: Subscription cards renewal process improvement
• Trainline: Mobile ticket
• Amtrak: Change fee support.
• Amtrak: Support of reservations paid with GiftCard or E-coupon
• Amtrak: Child travelling alone validation.
June 13, 2018
Sabre Rail 126.96.36.199806131107 includes new features and functionalities:
• SNCF: Daily reports for regional trains.
• SNCF: Seat map display correction.
• Amtrak: Diners Club, JCB and China Union Pay Credit Cards support added.
May 15, 2018
Sabre Rail 188.8.131.52805151143 includes:
March 8, 2018
1. SNCF: Seat map for TGV 1st class trains.
2. SNCF: Mandatory return (AR) offers for SNCF TER local trains.
3. Amtrak: Support of seat numbering in Acela first class.
4. Amtrak: End of AAA and Veteran advantage support.
December 14, 2017
Sabre Rail 184.108.40.206712140840 includes bugfixes:
• Revert of change about "Use legacy GDS synchronization" checkbox
• Bugfix for sending delivery mode in issue operation for group reservations for SNCF
• Bugfix for delivery mode labels display on issue ticket screen
Sabre Travel Network
Sabre® Travel Network is a global technology company serving the world's larget industry -- travel and tourism.