You acknowledge your agreement and intent to bind yourself and your employer, where the Red App is licensed or used through your employer’s credentials, by these electronic terms, the Sabre Red App Centre User Agreement (“User Agreement”) and the terms of your or your employer’s (as applicable) Sabre Customer or Subscriber Agreement (“Sabre Agreement”). Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all records relating to all transactions you enter into on this site, including notices of cancellation, policies, contracts, and applications. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you may not use the Red App. Sabre grants you a limited license to use this Red App in conjunction with the Sabre Red Workspace for the purposes described on the Sabre Red App Centre, subject to your compliance with all applicable terms and conditions. If there is a conflict of terms or conditions, the terms of the User Agreement shall apply.
You also agree to the following on behalf of yourself and your employer if party to the Sabre Agreement:
1. To pay the fee, if any, including any taxes owed for such purchase, for the Red App as stated on the Red App Centre in accordance with the terms of your Sabre Agreement.
2. To use the Red App only as consistent with its description, the terms of your Sabre Agreement and the User Agreement.
3. To comply with Sabre’s instructions regarding the use of this Red App.
4. Sabre reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Red App at any time without prior notice. You may need to obtain and use the most recent version of the Red App to maintain full functionality.
5. You warrant that your intended use of the Red App complies with all applicable law and is not designed or intended to harm the systems or business of Sabre or its customers.
November 21, 2017
The new version of the app no longer supports the issuance of EMD for Change Fee, as this feature is now available within the excahnge mask in both Automated Exchanges (WFRF) and Exchanges (WFR).
Please note that this app is not compatible with Auto END or Auto END RETRIEVE setting in the TJR
You can find more information on the issuance of EMD for Change Fee within the excahnges workflow on Agency eServices under Product > Automated Exchanges > Support > Documentation
June 22, 2016
The new version of the Refund Booster App no longer includes EMD functionality for exchanges, as this functionality is now available in the host mask for exchanges processed using both Automated Exchanges (WFRF) and Exchanges (WFR)
Sabre Travel Network
Sabre® Travel Network is a global technology company serving the world's larget industry -- travel and tourism.
Red App Regional Availability
Application provider did not set any regional constraints for this Red app.