You acknowledge your agreement and intent to bind yourself and your employer, where the Red App is licensed or used through your employer’s credentials, by these electronic terms, the Sabre Red App Centre User Agreement (“User Agreement”) and the terms of your or your employer’s (as applicable) Sabre Customer or Subscriber Agreement (“Sabre Agreement”). Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all records relating to all transactions you enter into on this site, including notices of cancellation, policies, contracts, and applications. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you may not use the Red App. Sabre grants you a limited license to use this Red App in conjunction with the Sabre Red Workspace for the purposes described on the Sabre Red App Centre, subject to your compliance with all applicable terms and conditions. If there is a conflict of terms or conditions, the terms of the User Agreement shall apply.
You also agree to the following on behalf of yourself and your employer if party to the Sabre Agreement:
To pay the fee, if any, including any taxes owed for such purchase, for the Red App as stated on the Red App Centre in accordance with the terms of your Sabre Agreement. Sabre reserves the right to change the fee for this Red App purchase at any time, but not more than once per year.Additionally, purchases made at a later date will be subject to the pricing in effect as of that purchase date. Volume discounts are only applicable to volume purchases made in the same transaction.
To use the Red App only as consistent with its description, the terms of your Sabre Agreement and the User Agreement.
To comply with Sabre’s instructions regarding the use of this Red App.
Sabre reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Red App at any time without prior notice. You may need to obtain and use the most recent version of the Red App to maintain full functionality.
You warrant that your intended use of the Red App complies with all applicable law and is not designed or intended to harm the systems or business of Sabre or its customers.
Save valuable time when creating customer trip proposals with Clipboard! Clipboard quickly translates information from Sabre Red Workspace Classic View into an easy-to-read format for the end traveler, including flight information like times, airlines, city codes, and even fares. Configure the trip proposal template to meet your individual needs, including adding your agency logo, contact information, choose your colors and font styles, and add any service fee or markup. Then simply copy from the Clipboard Red App and paste into an email or Word document. Itineraries can be sent in both plain text and HTML.
I love using this app in Sabre. It's quick, it's easy. I just have requests for updates. You should be able to customize the search results by using snap codes, weather it be for corporate discounts with an airline or branded fares or options you can sort with refundable and changable fare classes. This would make my life a heck of alot easier instead of editing the pricing in the tables that are already generated. Also, if you could have multiple fares per flight (AC or WS Econo AND Flex).
ANDI MAGONA November 16, 2017
What was the need for this change in format?. This version is too slim and long. Requires a lot of scrolling, making it difficult to read especially when providing lots of options. Clients are at their wits end!
Please can we have a single line per flight, clean, wide option, that is well defined as before. Old format I would have given 5 stars to. This I can only give 1.
SANDRA SKELTON September 22, 2017
New Co., given a new PCC meant the new version of Clipboard useless - clients dont want to scroll through pages of itinerary options. Old version gave the option to copy itineraries in a short condensed version.
The new version is uselss. Got to a point where I was going back to manually adding itinerary options.
Only solution was to get an old PCC number which I could then have the old version of Clipboard. Need an option to load itinerary in a readable single line format. 1* NEW/4* OLD
MELINDA PIENAAR September 14, 2017
This app was one of my favorites, but with the the last couple of updates and with the removal of the 'wide' function the displays/results are space wasting and I spend more time trying to edit them to a more appropriate size.....PLEASE GIVE US BACK THE PREVIOUS version!! Or at least the option!!
Anonymous September 12, 2017
Feedback for the CLipboard team and Product Owner is very low and even less. No help, no support. Each new version continue to "develope" unacceptable schedule, itinerary , WPNI formats, that are causing millions of negative feedabck from travellers Clients. Each new verion has Bugs, never tested before beeing published. for examle 1.1.11 - no decoding of Airports, Bargain Finder is missing half of airline options. Shcedule is Mass.
N THAVER August 28, 2017
Great app and very robust. There are some bugs with the newest version - I have no idea whom I can report this to as there are contact details of the provider. I also wanted to know if there was a way to standardize the colours and configuration options we have chosen across the whole PCC- irrespective of user.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Anonymous July 21, 2017
I love this app. We use it often. However I would like to be able to add a custom modifier when using the shopping tool. This would be a great addition! as it would help to shop for non basic economy fares.
Anonymous June 7, 2017
We love this product - but updates will often make changes that do not make sence to the user. The schedule feature now does not allow for individual airport codes - but only shows city codes so for cities that have more than one airport - it is no longer helpful.
Dennis MOLL February 15, 2017
The current version of clipboard was released with a bug which affects flight times displayed in 12hr. There is no informaton anywhere of when this will be addressed and has required we rollback to the previous version.
MUHAMMAD HIDAYAT RIDZWAN February 1, 2017
wealready purchase this apps. but now the apps missing from our redapps. we did call sabre on this matter they advise us email direct to the supplier. kindly sent us ur email address or please email to us back at email@example.com
May 31, 2018
• Addressed issue in how markup and services fee handle percent of amount in Itinerary and Schedule functions. This includes ability to define rounding precision.
• Fixed decoding of UN segment status code.
• Updated Airline Logo
• Fixed shopping - Private Fares error
• Updated User Guide
March 21, 2018
• Updates to Air logos and Airport decode table
• Addressed issue with daylight saving time in some regions
• Removed NullPointerException in Itinerary
December 11, 2017
• Fixed historical PQs being displayed on Itinerary modal window. Only active PQs are being displayed.
• Fixed issues with connected flights showing stop as destination. Origin and Destination are correct.
• Fixed issue with showing passed segments in Itinerary. Only active segments are rendered.
• Fixed Issue with inconsistent Operated By handling. All operated by airlines are being now displayed.
November 30, 2017
All previous versions (1.1.9, 1.1.10, 1.1.11) are no longer supported. All issues must be reported against most recent version of Clipboard.
Versions 1.1.9, 1.1.10 and 1.1.11 will no longer be available as of February 16th, 2017.
Current version contains:
• Ability to select from three different templates for Itinerary, Schedule and Shopping functions. The three options are
o Styled – Redesign modern look. Introduced in 1.1.10 and 1.1.11 version.
o Compact – Compact output designed for mobile. Was available in 1.1.9 and older versions.
o Wide – Classic output design for printing and regular email. Was available in 1.1.9 and older versions.
• Added support for Adjusted Selling Level and Manual Selling Level in Itinerary when adding a PQ.
• Fixed Encode/Decode issue with recent version of SRW platform. 1.1.12 version is working with all versions of SRW platform however we recommend to always be on most recent one.
• Fixed Shopping returning to expensive options issue. Now Shop
November 1, 2017
Filter out inactive PQs from Itinerary PQ selection
December 10, 2015
Enhancements in this release:
1. Centralized agency and branch preference settings introduced, which provides the ability for the agency to manage and control the agency preferences to ensure consistency amongst the users.
2. HTML Output template has been redesigned for Itinerary, Shopping and Schedules with adaptive technology that allows for the sizing to be automatically adjusted based on the screen size of the viewer.
3. Ability to select the desired logo placement (Left, Middle or right) for the itinerary
4. Remark field imported into the output table, remarks that will be included from the PNR are the Segment and invoice remarks
Fixes/Maintenance in this release:
1. Logo WOW Updated logo
2. Logo AEA Updated logo
3. Decoding RGK
4. Exclude Carrier Option - Schedules Updated to allow option to exclude the listed carriers
5. Fare Rules - Private Update to read the fare rules and parse to PNR
6. Display name - airline / flight number to amend to Carrier / number
Sabre Travel Network
Sabre® Travel Network is a global technology company serving the world's larget industry -- travel and tourism.
Red App Regional Availability
Application provider did not set any regional constraints for this Red app.