Blue Ribbon Bags
Terms and Conditions
Travel Safe and worry free!
1. For a $5 fee, per person, per PNR, BRB will track and expedite the passenger’s delayed baggage for the first 96 hours of delay. Automatic “push email” updates will be sent to the passenger every time there is a change to their airline file. The passenger (nor agent) will not have to communicate with the airline at all during the 96 hour delay period and will be kept informed by BRB as to the status of their delayed bag.
2. In the event baggage is not returned by the 96 hour deadline after BRB will reimburse the passenger the corresponding payout amount ($1000), per bag. Higher coverage options are available:
$5.00 fee pays $1,000 per bag
$7.50 fee pays $1,500 per bag
$10.00 fee pays $2,000 per bag
3. No receipts for Baggage contents are required to receive payment. Payments are guaranteed, even if the bag is delivered to the passenger, any time after the 96 hour deadline.
4. BRB pays a 20% commission on each sale. Considering adding $5 to your service fees and adding BRB to every ticket sold. Ask us about our billing system to avoid your clients seeing separate charges for BRB on their CC.
5. BRB covers every flight, everywhere in the world.
6. BRB sells a service, not insurance. Having a BRB service agreement is in addition to any insurances your passenger has, not instead of. Passengers can collect payment from any insurance provider, including airlines, after receiving payment for BRB.
7. Mishandled Baggage reports are filled simply by going to www.blueribbonbags.com or by calling 888-BAGGAGE, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
8. A passenger must file a claim with the airline before reporting their bag missing to BRB. Passengers must inform BRB of their lost bag within 24 hours of their flight landing for their mishandled baggage report to be honored.
9. For any questions about our service or to have an account representative contact you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Category:Travel Activities Latest Version: 188.8.131.52507211753
Updated On: Monday, December 28, 2015
For a $5 service fee, BRB will track and expedite the return of your lost baggage for the first 96 hours of it being lost. If your luggage is not in your hands within 96 hours, BRB pays $1,000 for each bag guaranteed; no receipts for baggage contents required to receive payment. Higher coverage options are available. BRB pays a 20% commission on each sale.
Proof of baggage contents (receipts) is NOT required to receive payment.
You must have filed a claim with the airline BEFORE reporting your lost baggage to Blue Ribbon Bags. Mishandled bags must be reported to BRB within 24 hours of reporting the lost bag to the airline.
One service agreement ($5) covers all baggage checked with the airline, including last-minute baggage checked at the gate, and each purchase is per person, per PNR, regardless of the number of connections or stop-overs.
Baggage protection may be purchased at any time prior to your flight's departure. www.blueribbonbags.com
Muy facil de vender en SABRE y facilita y da tranquilidad al momento en que se pierde algun equipaje ya que el rastreo lo hacen muy eficientemente
DANILO CHAVARRIA March 22, 2019
Excelente herramienta, da seguridad y tranquilidad a los clientes además del excelente servicio de búsqueda y seguimiento. 100% recomendada.
Cesar GUTIERREZ March 19, 2019
Esta herramienta es agil y de mucha confianza para ofrecerla y venderla a nuestros clientes
Felipe RIOS March 19, 2019
Blue Ribbon Bags es la mejor!! Nos han ayudado mucho con nuestros pasajeros vacacionales y corporativos. Es un producto acorde a las necesidades actuales, nos entrega seguridad y asistencia en tiempo real. Nuestros pasajeros felices!
ETHEL DANIELS March 19, 2019
Blue Ribbon Bags is very good product to sell. It gives clients the assurance that if they lose their bags - Blue Ribbon Bags will help them and find the bags. One less thing to worry about!
MIREILLE KEARNS March 19, 2019
A great app! Very easy to use and a wonderful added service for clients - I would always recommend!
Marcha Alexander March 19, 2019
Blue Ribbon Bags Red app is very user friendly. Great product and service!
Suzanne VISAGIE March 19, 2019
I loooooove Blue Ribbon Bags. The app works great, it is so fast and easy and an added service we can provide - and we've got another happy client!
Yolanda BARKHUIZEN March 19, 2019
The blue ribbon bags red app is an amazing extra service that you can give to your clients. It is quick and easy to use. I would definitely recommend to everyone!
GLORIA GUTIERREZ DIAZ March 14, 2019
La herramienta de Blu Ribbon Bags es muy práctica y fácil de usar . Nuestros Pasajeros quedan muy tranquilos al saber que tienen esta obción, la cual les permite tener un viaje muy placentero y relajado
July 21, 2015
Blue Ribbon Bags
Blue Ribbon Bags (BRB) protects every bag your client takes on the plane for $5,
per passenger, per booking (PNR). For every lost bag BRB pays a minimum of $1000, per bag, if the bag is not
returned to the customer within 4 days of the flight’s arrival. No proof of
what was in the bag is required to receive payment. Higher coverage options available. Payments are received on the 5th day after the flight’s arrival via FEDEX. This service can be purchased up until the moment before any flight’s departure. All bags are covered,
even bags checked at the gate at the last minute. All US Domestic, Canadian Domestic, and all International flights anywhere in the world
are covered, all Code-Share partners and all connections included.
Red App Regional Availability
Application provider did not set any regional constraints for this Red app.